Tuesday 28 February 2012

PULP FICTION NAILS!


Hey guys, today I did some nail Art depicting one of almost everybody's favourite film PULP FICTION. I also was using it as a chance to experiment with some of my fab presents from my Birthday on Friday. I did one pretty nail as my good friend bought me some gems and they are soooo cute, the numbers 25:17 from the particularly incredible rant scene my Samuel. L. Jackson, The words pulp written in the classic PULP FICTION lettering, a silver gun and on my thumb Uma Thurman's character with her infamous cigarette my first EVER attempt a nail art portrait. I know they are not perfect but hopefully you think that they are quirky and a fun idea! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. They're brilliant! Awesome theme, the detail is amazing. X x

    ReplyDelete