Monday 20 February 2012

Human Evolution Nails

Hey, I love the idea for this which came to me last night, I searched the net and as far as I can tell this is yet to be done on nails so I'm excited to be the first. The problem with it was for it to work in order with size of the nail I had to do it just on my right hand. I'm right handed so that was more than a little tricky...but still totally worth it to bring a new design to the nail art world. (If you know that this has been done before please just let me know.) I left the other hand plain black but mainly because I was tired haha, you could try writing something fitting on it or anything you like - let your imagination run wild. Hope there are some lefties out there who won't find this as difficult. Hope you like!

Difficulty Rating 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment